Book your ferry to Kea - Tzia
with any ferry company that suits you better and enjoy your ferry trip in Greece! The “Easy-Way” booking system of Go-ferry,
allows the most reliable online ferry reservations and offers cheaper, faster and better services for your favour destination.
Passengers are able to connect online with the reservation systems of the most Greek shipping companies such as Minoan Lines,
Superfast Ferries, Anek Lines,
Hellenic Seaways, Blue Star Ferries,
Nel, Cyclades Fast Ferries, Seajets,
Aegean Speed Lines and many more that support the electronic ferry-ticket
and then compare prices, find information about routes and ships, look for alternative routes and print instantly their prepaid electronic ferry-ticket.
Buy your ferry ticket to Kea - Tzia
in advance and organise your trip to Greece better and on time. Have a nice trip to Kea - Tzia!
Book in advance
Ferry Kea - Tzia
is much like any other form of travel when it comes to finding the cheaper deals. The further you book in advance, the more likely it is that you will find a better choice of cheaper fares. Leave booking until closer to the time and those cheap tickets will have already been sold. Not only that, but chances are there may not be the full choice of tickets available for the times or crossings you require. So get organized and book early your Kea - Tzia ferry
There are a many reasons why you should book your ferry to-fromKea - Tzia
Here's some of the most important:
Kea - Tzia is a popular route that sell out well!
Lock in your price to/from Kea - Tzia!
- Don't waste time haggling with the local agencies.
Save vacation time!
- Currency dips & price hikes won't affect you.
Balance your vacation budget!
- Plan & book now, not later.
Select your accommodation
- Charge ferry coasts on this month's credit card bill.
Conventional ferries to Kea - Tzia
- Restaurants, cafes, bars, WCs, decks are available for any class of accommodation.
- Economy deck seats are spread all over the ship and you can seat wherever you want – the ones inside the ship, near the bar or cafeteria are better since they are more comfortable to sit, like armchairs. The ones outside are like swimming pool plastic chairs and tables – not comfortable for long trips, but fun to stay during the day, watching the beautiful blue sea and having a drink. The economy class stores the luggage in racks spread all over the ship, and sometimes not close to the place where you are sitting.
- Air seats are numbered seats so each passenger is assigned a specific seat. They are large and comfortable and if you intend to take a nap, that’s good enough. The seats are in separate private rooms on the ship. The numbers refer to the location of these “rooms” and that doesn’t make any difference. They are all the same. You enter through a private door to the lounge and at the back you have racks to store your luggage. It’s like a first class wagon on a train.
- Business class or/and VIP is a separate section with larger seats with the most comfortable seating. Both Business and VIP have their own bars, and are restricted to passengers holding tickets for those sections.
Highspeed and Sea Jets catamaran Kea - Tzia ferries
- Economy or/and Air seats are all that most people need. They are reserved/ numbered seats and roomier than economy on a jet airliner.
- Business class or/and VIP is a separate section with larger seats on the upper deck with the most comfortable seating. Both Business and VIP have their own bars, and are restricted to passengers holding tickets for those sections.