Ferry from/to Kyllini
HOW TO GET TO KYLLINI FERRY PORT
HOW TO GET TO KYLLINI FERRY PORT
How to access the port of Kyllini by public bus
- There are frequent bus departures (three to four times a day) from Athens to Kyllini. The bus takes about 4 hours and the price is approx. 26,00 Euro
- The route pass via the villages/cities of Savalia, Gastouni, Andravida, Lechena/Kyllini, Varda, and New Manolada.
- Bus KTEL Terminal in Athens: Kifissos Terminal in Kifissou street, Phone: +30 2105134110, +30 2105134111
- Bus KTEL Kyllini: +30 2623092712, Details to the timetable
How to reach Kifissos Terminal from Athens city center
Once in Syntagma Square, you should do the following in order to reach the Kifissos terminal:
- Take a taxi, this will cost approximately 10 euro.
- Use the Metro: About 20 meters from Syntagma square are the Metro station. You should take the Metro line number 2 (red in the map) and get off at “Kifissos station”.
- Take the public bus: Take the local bus 051 from Zinonos and Menandrou Str., near Omonia square. Departures every 20 min. from 5 a.m to midnight
How to reach Kifissos Terminal from Athens International Airport
- You can get the direct bus number X93 in order to reach Kifissos station. The bus operates 24 hours / 7 days per week and the service runs about every 30 minutes. The route lasts about one hour.
How to access the port of Kyllini by Taxi
Book reliable transportations from Athens airport to Kyllini with a sedan Taxi, Minivan or a Minibus.
- A taxi will normally take about 4 hours to drive from Athens to Kyllini port and the distance is about 285 km. Best is to RESERVE ONLINE the taxi drive from Athens to the port of Kyllini.
- Ask in advance the taxi drivers for a pre-fixed price of the ride from Athens to Kyllini port or vice versa.
- Private Taxi drivers: +30 6944679747, +30 6972673830, +30 6980723554, +30 6936525444
Note: All above information for Kyllini was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice.
SCHEDULES, PRICES AND AVAILABILITY FROM/TO KYLLINI BY FERRY
Book your ferry from/to Kyllini with any ferry company that suits you better and enjoy your ferry trip in Greece! The “Easy-Way” booking system of go-Ferry.com, allows the most reliable online ferry reservations and offers cheaper, faster and better services for your ticket from or to Kyllini.
With go-Ferry.com you are able to connect online with the reservation systems of the most Greek shipping companies, to compare prices, to find information about routes and vessels, to look for alternative routes and to print instantly your prepaid Kyllini ferry ticket.
Ferry timetables may change by season, so take an optical canvassing via our search engine to receive the latest cull of dates, schedules, prices and availability from/to Kyllini by ferry. With so many accommodation options to cull from, you can be sure to find the best deal for the ferry from/to Kyllini at a price that fit your budget.
Complete the under bellow fields and view the ferry timetables going to Kyllini island!
Notice: Each year and depending on the period, there may be more or fewer connections from/to Kyllini. The biggest shipping companies (ferry operators) announce the new ferry schedules from and to Kyllini by the end of December and the rest of them by January-March each year!
BOOK IN ADVANCE YOUR FERRY FROM/TO KYLLINI
Arrange your ferry journey from or to Kyllini in advance
It is very important that you have organized your ferry to or from Kyllini in advance, having arranged all the details. You don't want something to go wrong, and you can achieve perfect holidays with a great organization. In addition to hotel accommodation and air-tickets, when you book the ferry tickets to or from Kyllini you know that everything is under control even before leaving home.
There are many reasons why you should arrange to book in advance your ferry from/to Kyllini. Here are some of the most important:
Pay for Hotel in Kyllini without using it!
During the high season in Greece, and especially in July and August, it is likely that you won't find ferry tickets to popular destinations, such as Kyllini, if you don't book them in advance. So, don't make the mistake to book your hotel in Kyllini or somewhere else, without having booked the ferry tickets to or from Kyllini. The last thing you want is to get to the port and not find an available ferry to Kyllini!
Save time in Kyllini!
Although we charge a commission for acquiring ferry tickets to or from Kyllini, this allows you not only to secure your tickets but also to save time in Greece; besides receiving a service and attention of first.
Have a bigger choice of Kyllini ferry tickets!
Buying in advance gives you a better chance of getting the ferry tickets to/from Kyllini, on the ferry you prefer and at the schedule you want. It does not make sense that your trip to and from Kyllini is interrupted by not finding available ferry tickets, but it is possible.
Find more Kyllini ferry routes!
If you want to organize your vacations to or from Kyllini, it is wise to check all the possible routes and timelines in order to make the right combinations between Kyllini and the islands as well as between the air and the ferry tickets. Online, you can have an overview of all the routes going to or departing Kyllini.
Get the best deal by Kyllini ferry prices!
Ferry tickets to or from Kyllini can be expensive, so it’s natural to want to get the best deal on them. It has become a regular practice for ferries to announce special rates and deep discounts for booking tickets to or from Kyllini up to 3-6 months in advance.
Feeling Great having Kyllini ticket in your pocket!
You will feel a great feeling when having the ferry ticket confirmation to or from Kyllini in your hands. The reservation with us will allow you to secure your tickets to/from Kyllini, you will be relieved to have the confirmation in your hands or in your smartphone!
ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS ON THE FERRY FROM/TO KYLLINI
Book your ideal accommodation options on the ferry from/to Kyllini and arrive fresh and rested on your destination! Comfortable armchairs, business class comfort seats, outside and inside cabins or economy deck chairs.