THE FASTEST WAY TO THE GREEK ISLANDS
Boat trips between the Greek islands are usually cheaper and offer a different setting as ferries stop on many islands before they reach their final destination. You can go from one island to the other with the various ferry companies linking the islands. Services are frequent and fares are reasonably priced for such a fast and quality transportation.
If you have already decided to travel between the islands, it is preferable to do it by speedboats as they offer not only many different route combinations but is the fastest way to the Greek islands. For example, you want to go from Athens to Mykonos and, for some reason, the timetable does not match your wishes, you may always go from Athens to Tinos and from Tinos to Mykonos, as this trip will only last 3 hours and is very accessible.
Complete the fields and click on SHOW to find timetables and prices for high-speed ferries that run to popular Greek routes such as Athens to Mykonos!
WITH HIGH-SPEED FERRY TO SANTORINI
From Athens to Santorini
Santorini is one of the most famous islands of the Cyclades as well as one of the most known islands around the globe!
Taking the high-speed ferry from Athens to Santorini will get you there in 5 hours while the regular car ferry will take about 8 hours.
What you need to know about the high-speed ferries
- The High-Speed Ferries are so popular that they sell out faster than any of the others. These we recommend you buy your tickets at least 2-3 months in advance and especially if you are traveling in July and August
- Tickets can't be bought on the ferry. Buy your tickets in advance and don't attempt to buy on the ferry, it will not happen
- You can not buy multi-stop point tickets
The differences between accommodation options
- The economy section (Economy and Airtype seats) is at the back end of the ferry
- Business is in the front. You have more room here and you can enjoy a nice ride
- The VIP section is also in the front. It's usually found on the upper-floor with leather seating and a nice view to the blue sea
TRAVEL TO MYKONOS WITH HIGH-SPEED FERRIES
From Athens to Mykonos
The island of Mykonos is connected with daily departures from the ports of Rafina and Piraeus. Rafina is the most convenient if the departure to Mykonos is on the same day of your arrival at the Athens airport. However, Piraeus is more accessible if you are already in the center of Athens.
The ferry schedule is frequent and the high-speed ferry takes only 2:30 hours to reach Mykonos!