Ferry from/to Dalaman
WHAT TO DO BY ARRIVING AT DALAMAN AIRPORT
You have the choice to use the following transfer options for getting to one of ferry port that connects Turkey with Greece.
A) Transfer with private shuttle cars
- From Dalaman airport to Marmaris port: approx. 43,00 Euro, distance 100 km, duration 1,30 hours
- From Dalaman airport to Fethiye port: approx. 38,00 Euro, distance 50 km, duration 1 hour
- From Dalaman airport to Bodrum port: approx. 43,00 Euro, distance 145 km, duration 2,30 hours
B) Regular shuttle bus service with Havas public buses
- From Dalaman airport to Marmaris port: approx. 15 Turkish Lira, distance 95 km, duration 1,30 hours
- From Dalaman airport to Fethiye port: approx. 10 Turkish Lira, distance 55 km, duration 1 hour
- Dalaman airport: arrival area, Havas shuttle bus
- Marmaris: main bus terminal (Otogar), Havas shuttle bus
- Fethiye: Fethiye Intercity Bus Terminal, Havas shuttle bus
Details to Havas shuttle service
FERRY ROUTES FROM DALAMAN'S NEARBY PORTS
Dalaman: you have to be transferred to the port of Marmaris, to the port of Fethiye or to the port of Bodrum
- Marmaris: ferry routes to Rhodes
- Fethiye: ferry routes to Rhodes
- Bodrum: ferry routes to Kos and Rhodes
BOOK IN ADVANCE YOUR FERRY ROUTE
Arrive in Dalaman airport and get the ferry to Greece from several ferry ports in Turkey
Book your ferry from Marmaris or Fethiye or Bodrum with any ferry company that suits you better and enjoy your ferry trip to Greece! The “Easy-Way” booking system of go-ferry.com, allows the most reliable online ferry reservations and offers cheaper, faster and better services for your ferry to Greece by arriving at the airport of Dalaman.
Passengers are able to connect online with the reservation systems of the most shipping companies and look for the departures from the Turkey ports to Greece (Rhodes and Kos).
Buy your ferry ticket from Marmaris or Fethiye or Bodrum in advance (by arriving at Dalaman airport) and organise your trip from Turkey to Greece, better and on time!
Dalaman is primarily known for its universal air terminal which fills in as an entryway to the travelers who visit this piece of Turkey consistently, making a beeline for coastline resorts toward the west and east, for example, Marmaris, Fethiye, Ölüdeniz and Hisarönü.
Aside from avionics, Dalaman plays host to one of Turkey's greatest open jails where less unsafe detainees are sent as a major aspect of their recovery program. A state cultivate …More