Ferry to Zante (Zakynthos)
HOW TO GET TO ZANTE BY FERRY
We have prepared a small user guide that will help passengers to get to Zante as easily and pleasantly as possible.
Find useful information on how to get to Zante by ferry, local public transportation options to reach your overnight hotel in Zante, port addresses and embarkation offices, ferry schedules and prices for Zante ferry, and real-time departures and arrivals with the ferry to/from Zante.
From Athens to Zante by public bus
- There is a frequent daily bus connection from Athens to Zante (duration 5 hours).
- Timetable details
- KTEL Terminal in Athens: Kifissos Terminal in Kifissou street, Phone: +30 2105124910, +30 2105124911, +30 2105132601
How to reach Kifissos Terminal from Athens city center
- By Taxi: This will cost approximately 10 euro
- By public bus: Take the local bus 051 from Zinonos and Menandrou Str., near Omonia square. Departures every 20 min. from 5 a.m to midnight
How to reach Kifissos Terminal from Athens International Airport
- You can get the direct bus number X93 in order to reach Kifissos station. The bus operates 24 hours / 7 days per week and the service runs about every 30 minutes. The route lasts about one hour.
From Patras to Kyllini port by public bus
- Daily 4 departures.
- Bus terminal phone: +30 2610220129
- KTEL Terminal in Patras: 48 Othonos Amalias street
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION SERVICES ON ZANTE
The ferry port of Zante
- The main port of Zante is located at the town of Zante.
Public Transportation services on Zante
- There is bus service available for almost every destination in Zante as it has a good network of roads that cover the entire island and with main routes linking the capital with Volimes on the north, Keri on the south, and peninsula Vassiliki on the west.
- The road between Volimes and Lithakia is the spine of the western half of the island.
Public Bus Service on Zante
- The central bus station (KTEL) is located in Zante Town on the road close to the hospital (Mothonaio Street) and is a brand new building with a ticket office displaying prices, departure times and destinations.
- Details to destinations, timetables and prices
Taxis on Zante
It is easy to find a taxi in Zante because there are enough stations and two radio-taxi services. For the most popular destinations, the charge is predetermined. For any other destination, there is a taxi-meter that begins from a minimal charge.
Note: All above information for Zante was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice.
FERRY TO/FROM ZANTE DESTINATIONS
Ferry from Italy to Zante
- Ferry departures from Venice, Ancona, Bari and Brindisi to Patras. From Patras proceed for 60 km along the New National Road via Pyrgos to the port of Kyllini.
Ferry from Kyllini port to Zante
- There are ferries leaving to Zante and the trip duration is about 1,5 hours. There are 5-8 ferries a day between Zante and Kyllini in the summer and between 3 and 4 in the winter months.
Getting to Zante by ferry is the best option you have and it can be a very nice and exciting experience and especially if you are doing some island-hopping too. Greek islanders are seasoned ferry experts and they prefer to travel by ferry to Zante because of the convenience and flexibility it affords!
- Cars are allowed on most ferries running to or from Zante, for an additional fee and children usually travel for half price!
Give a departure port and a date and find all possible ferry to Zante destinations!
Notice: Each year and depending on the period, there may be more or fewer connections to Zante. The biggest shipping companies (ferry operators) announce the new ferry schedules to and from Zante by the end of December and the rest of them by January-March each year!
SCHEDULES, PRICES AND AVAILABILITY TO ZANTE
Book your ferry to Zante with any ferry company that suits you better and enjoy your journey in Greece! The “Easy-Way” booking system of go-Ferry.com, allows the most reliable online ferry reservations and offers cheaper, faster and better services for your ferry ticket to or from Zante.
With go-Ferry.com you are able to connect online with the reservation systems of the most Greek shipping companies, to compare prices, to find information about routes and vessels, to look for alternative routes and to print instantly your Zante ferry confirmation.
Ferry timetables may change by season, so take an optical canvassing via our search engine to receive the latest cull of dates, schedules, prices and availability to Zante by ferry. With so many accommodation options to cull from, you can be sure to find the best deal for the ferry to or from Zante at a price that fits your budget.
Complete the under bellow fields and click on SHOW to compare the prices of all operators that run to and from Zante by ferry!
BOOK IN ADVANCE YOUR FERRY TO ZANTE
Arrange your ferry journey to Zante in advance
It is very important that you have organized your ferry to or from Zante in advance, having arranged all the details. You don't want something to go wrong, and you can achieve perfect holidays with a great organization. In addition to hotel accommodation and air-tickets, when you book the boat tickets to or from Zante you know that everything is under control even before leaving home.
There are many reasons why you should arrange to book in advance your ferry ticket. Here are some of the most important:
Pay for Hotel in Zante without using it!
During the high season in Greece, and especially in July and August, it is likely that you won't find ferry tickets to popular destinations, such as Zante, if you don't book them in advance. So, don't make the mistake to book your hotel on Zante without having booked the ferry pass. The last thing you want is to get to the port and not find an available ferry!
Save time in Zante!
Although we charge a commission for acquiring ferry bookings, this allows you not only to secure your ferry tickets to Zante but also to save time in Zante; besides receiving a service and attention of first.
Have a bigger choice of Zante Ferry Tickets!
Buying in advance gives you a better chance of getting the ferry tickets to Zante, on the ferry you prefer and at the schedule you want. It does not make sense that your trip to/from Zante is interrupted by not finding available ferry departures, but it is possible.
Find more Ferry routes!
If you want to organize your vacations to or from Zante, it is wise to check all the possible routes and timelines in order to make the right combinations between Zante and other destinations as well as between the air and the ferry tickets. Online, you can have an overview of all the routes going to or from Zante.
Get the best possible deal!
Ferry tickets to Zante can be expensive, so it’s natural to want to get the best deal on them. It has become a regular practice for ferries to announce special rates and deep discounts for booking ferry tickets to or from Zante up to 3-6 months in advance.
Feeling Great having your ferry ticket in your pocket!
You will feel a great feeling when having the ferry ticket confirmation to or from Zante in your hands. The reservation with us will allow you to secure your ferry to or from Zante, you will be relieved to have the confirmation in your hands or on your smartphone!
ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS ON THE FERRY TO ZANTE
Find out about the ferry types that are running to Zante, choose the ideal accommodation option on the ferry to Zante and get fresh and relaxed at your destination. Comfortable armchairs, business class comfort seats, outside and inside cabins or economy deck chairs. There is a range of accommodation options to choose for a day or night ferry to or from Zante.