Check all ferry schedules, carriers, ferry prices for the ferry from Nice to Ajaccio that are now available on go-ferry in real-time availability.
How to get from Nice to Ajaccio by ferry?
Find here useful information on how to get from Nice to Ajaccio by ferry and how to get to the port of departure taking advantage of the local transportation means. In addition, timetables and prices for the ferry tickets and available accommodation options are also displayed in the following lines.
There are of conventional (regular) ferries that run without short stops along the way. When traveling on a large regular ferry, you have the ability of choosing between many types of accommodation on board, while you also being provided many amenities, such as restaurants, snack bars, free WiFi, playrooms for children and more.
Duration of the journey from Nice to Ajaccio
- The distance between the ports of Nice and Ajaccio is around 125 nautical miles
- The conventional ferries need 6.5 to 8 hours to cover the distance
Frequency of the ferries
- Usually, ferry schedules become denser during summer season (April to September)
- There are at least 3 crossings per week
Notice: Each year and depending on the period, there may be more or fewer connections from Nice to Ajaccio. The biggest shipping companies (ferry operators) announce the new ferry schedules by the end of December and the rest of them by January-March each year!
Transportation in Nice and Ajaccio
Take a look in the following lines in order to learn how to get to the port of Nice and after you disembark in Ajaccio, how to get around the city.
How to get to the port of Nice
From the airport of Nice
- Take the bus line 12 from the airport's stop and arrive in Promenade des Arts which is only a few meters west of the port
- Another alternative is the tram line 2 which transfers you directly to the port
- You can always take one of the many taxis waiting outside the airport's terminals or call +33 636 124 824
From the center of Nice
- The most convenient way to travel in Nice is the tram. It's greener than buses and more frequent. The line 1 tram starts from the city center and heads directly to the port in Old Nice
- The free electric shuttle bus which starts from Gambetta Boulevard is a great choice for those you want to reach the port. Itineraries are occuring every 15 minutes from 09:00 to 17:30
- The are also the public buses which start at 06:00 and finish late in the night. They run frequently too but can get really crowded in sumer season
- Grab a taxi from the city's streets or call +33 610 821 171
How to get around Ajaccio after you arrive
- There is a bus stop just outside the port terminals (Gare Routière D'Ajaccio)
- There is also the Muvistrada bus stop in Cr Napoleon, 75. Their offices are open everyday from 09:00-12:00 and 14:00-17:30 while on Saturdays, from 10:00-13:00
- You can contact the Muvistrada Company by calling the number +33 495 232 941
- Call the radio taxis at +33 495 101 901 for a scheduled transfer
Timetables and prices Nice-Ajaccio
Compare prices of all ferry operators which operate from Nice to Ajaccio. Find the best accommodation on board for your journey at the most suitable price for you and book your tickets in advance in order to avoid any last minute surprises!
The ferry ticket's price depends mostly on the class of accommodation you will choose. There are special discounted tickets as well as fares for children and students.
Ferry prices may change depending on the season. In summer, their prices tend to go higher than the rest of the year.
Select the desired date and click on "search" to compare the fares of all available ferry operators for your crossing!
Note: Timetables were accurate when they were published, but can change without notice.
Book in advance
Book in advance your ferry ticket from Nice to Ajaccio
It is very important to organize your vacation early so that no "surprise" spoils your mood. Apart from your hotel reservation, do not forget to book your ferry tickets and have everything organized beforehand.
Save time on your vacation!
Take some time and book your ferry tickets from home. There is a small commission for acquiring your ferry tickets but this allows you to have assistance for your booking and spend more time on your vacation.
Accommodation on the ferry is big!
Buying ferry tickets in advance gives you more options in terms of accommodation on the ferry. Economy deck tickets are the cheapest. There are also reclining airtype seats, business seats and cabins with or without windows.
You will find more available itineraries!
Find a bigger range of routes to make the most convenient connections between flights and ferries.
Take advantage of the early booking offers!
Ferry tickets can become expensive as time passes. Like all modes of transport, ferry companies usually offer special prices and discounts for those who buy their ferry tickets up to 3 to 6 months in advance.