Sunday, April 5, 2020
From Monday, March 16th, go-Ferry.com, and its providers/partners, following the local recommendations regarding the protection of employees and the prevention of the virus spreading, we decided to serve you from our homes.
After the geometric increase of the COVID-19 virus and its effects, we are in constant communication with the shipping companies to keep you informed about all the changes that are taking place in tourism. Believe us, these changes are continuous and aim to meet the needs of passengers as well as the viability of tourism businesses.
With a dedication to serving you, we list below the updated terms that apply to ferry routes and booking arrangements.
- All reservations/bookings for the year 2020 will be converted to Open Date Tickets upon your request.
- Open Date Tickets are valid for 1 year, starting from the travel date you already have. You will have at your disposal the full paid amount to be used entirely in a new reservation through the go-Ferry.com platform with the already booked shipping company.
- Please contact us no earlier than 40 days and at least 24 hours before the date of your existing reservation, in order to change the reservation to an Open Date Ticket.
- Please note that we currently have delays in handling booking changes to Open Date Tickets. The handling time is about 10-30 days.
- Submissions made after the effective booking date cannot be converted to Open Date Ticket and the booking value cannot be refunded.
The following exceptions apply:
Seajets: Open Date Tickets are valid for Seajets reservations via go-Ferry.com for itineraries until December 31, 2022.
Golden Star Ferries: Open Date Tickets are valid for Golden Star Ferries reservations via go-Ferry.com for itineraries until December 31, 2022.
Aegean Speed Lines: Open Date Tickets are valid for Aegean Speed Lines reservations via go-Ferry.com for itineraries until December 31, 2022.
Grandi Navi Veloci: Open Date Tickets are valid for Grandi Navi Veloci reservations via go-Ferry.com for itineraries until 30 June 2021 (to be redeemed within 31 December 2020 and in every case before the expiration of the travel date).
Thank you for your understanding!