goFerry’s renowned online platform for ferry bookings in Europe lets users search, compare and book more than 250 destinations and 2000 routes in real-time. We offer ferry crossings in and between Greece, Italy, Turkey, Albania, Croatia, France, Spain, Morocco and Tunisia.
By applying modern technologies, sophisticated booking flows, and the best customer support services in the travel industry, we have specialised since 2007 in online ferry bookings. Since then, goFerry has offered all available accommodation options, complex vehicle bookings (motorcycles, three-wheelers, cars, trailers, caravans, mini buses and campers with or without the camping on board option) and combinable offers and discounts.
As an online booking aggregator, we display fast results from ca. 100 providers. These providers can be combined in one booking, allowing the most suitable round-trip or multi-trip ferry crossings.
Operating as a traditional travel agency since 1979, we learned how to optimise our customer support services thoroughly. That’s what goFerry is known for; impeccable services!
Be part of the goFerry family of affiliates and complement the high service standards your website visitors and respected customers expect from a comprehensive online user interface and experience.
goFerry affiliate programs
We got you covered with two separate goferry affiliate programs. Depending on your website's activity, you can choose both or only one.
- Affiliate link
- B2B mode
With the affiliate link, your visitors can book tickets on their own. This solution is suitable for any website (flights, trains, car rentals, taxis, private transportation, travel websites and blogs etc.) that wants to offer ferry bookings as an additional service.
The affiliate link is a unique piece of code that we produce for your website. You can easily add it anywhere on your website as a text link, image banner or booking widget. Clicking on it, your website visitors get redirected to the goFerry booking engine to complete their booking. We take over from there, and you get commissioned for every completed booking. Log in to your partner web dashboard, and analyze the bookings initiated from your website/affiliate link. The affiliate link remembers the user who came from your website for up to one (1) month. So, even if a user does not complete a booking on his first visit but at a later time, your revenue increase is secured!
With the B2B mode, you can make bookings for your customers. This solution is primarily suitable for travel agencies, whether traditional or online (OTA’s), who wish to serve their clientele by providing ferry tickets.
The B2B mode also comes with a partner web dashboard for booking monitoring, analysis and many other functions such as export, invoicing, web check-in, cancellation etc.
Our affiliate programs are scalable and can be customised according to your needs. Some key advantages, though, are the following.
Commission for each booking
- The commission amount is claimable and paid out regularly
No additional costs
- Our affiliate programs and all included services are entirely free of charge
First-class support services
- We guarantee qualitative partner and customer support services
- Online search, comparison and booking engine with the fastest results
- All possible combinations of accommodation and vehicle categories
- Conjunction of carriers, e.g., one-way with Anek, return with Minoan Lines
- Bookings with the “Camping on board” service
- Availability in real-time for ca. 100 carriers
- Route coverage for most Mediterranean destinations (Greece, Italy, France, Spain, Turkey, Albania, Croatia, Morocco, Tunisia)
- Multicurrency and multilingual setting options
- Detailed bookings display and analysis
- Booking management options (cancellation, web check-in and more)
- Plenty of filtering and search options
- Easy invoicing
- Export functionality
- Multiple users per account
- Your access can be provided in a matter of minutes (contact us)