Ferry to Milos
HOW TO GET TO MILOS BY FERRY
You can get to Milos by Ferry from:
- Piraeus port, daily at 6,50 a.m, 7 a.m, 7,05 a.m, 7,30 a.m and 9 p.m. The trip takes from 3 to 6 hrs
- Crete (Heraklion port), 3 times a week at 9,30 p.m. Journey time about 4 hrs
- Mykonos, daily at 8,45 a.m, 4,30 p.m. Duration from 3 to 5 hrs
- Santorini, 2 daily departures at 11,50 a.m and 3 p.m. The journey is approx. 2,30 hrs
- The ferries also connect Milos with other islands, including Naxos, Paros, Sifnos, Serifos, and Folegandros.
- There is a choice of modern Regular and High-speed catamaran ferries running frequently to Milos with stops along the way.
Give a departure port and a date and find all possible ferry schedules!
Each year and depending on the period, there may be more or fewer connections to Milos. The biggest ferry operators announce the new ferry schedules by the end of December and the rest of them by January-March each year!
FARES & TICKETS
The regular and high-speed ferries connect most Cyclades islands with Milos.
- Athens-Milos: From Euro 40,00 (regular ferry) to € 68,00 (high-speed ferry)
- Santorini-Milos: € 75,00
- Naxos-Milos: € 80,00
- Paros-Milos: € 80,00
- Mykonos-Milos: € 100
- Crete-Milos: € 40,00 - 45,00
Cars are allowed (on some ferries) for an additional fee and children usually travel for half fare!
The “Easy-Way” booking system of go-Ferry.com, allows the most reliable online ferry reservations and offers flexibility and faster services for your ferry tickets to Milos.
With go-Ferry.com you are able to connect online with the reservation systems of most Greek ferry operators, to compare fares, to find information about routes and vessels, to look for alternative routes and to print instantly your ferry ticket.
Ferry timetables and fares to Milos may change by season, so take an optical canvassing via our search engine to receive the latest call with real-time availability.
Complete the below fields and view the actual prices for the ferry ticket to/from Milos island!
PUBLIC SERVICES BY ARRIVING
- The main port of Milos island is located in Adamas.
Public Bus Service
- Frequent public bus transportation to most villages and beaches around the island
- The main Bus Terminal is approx. 100m. away from the ferry terminal in Adamas port
- You can buy the ticket from the bus driver when entering the bus
Itineraries of the public bus network:
- Adamas – Sarakiniko and back
- Adamas - Zefyria - Paliohori and back
- Adamas - Achivadolimni - Provatas and back
- Adamas - Triovasalos - Plate - Tripiti and back
- Adamas - Pachena - Phylakopi - Pollonia and back
Timetables may change without notice, we recommend you to check their website at least 1 week before arriving!
- Tel.: +30 6946092656, Web site
- The taxi terminal is in the center of Adamas (near to the port terminal). There is also a second terminal in Triovasalos village, but it does not function during the summer season.
- Taxis in Milos have access to all paved streets. Destinations with access from a dirt road, mainly on the east and west coast of Milos, are usually not served by taxis.
Calculated fares for most destinations are posted on the dashboard of each taxi cab. Alternatively, you may ask the driver to activate the taximeter, but you should know that in this case, the final fare will probably exceed the posted rate, as immediately outside hubs such as Adamas, a double fare rate gets activated.
- If you want to call a taxi to get to a beach, you can arrange an appointment with the driver to pick you up at a specific time.
- The phone numbers of taxi drivers in Milos: +30 2287022219 and +30 2287021306, Web site
Tip: Most of the hotels on Milos have their own minibus and will transfer you from the hotel to the port or vice versa. Try ringing them to find out if this service is available!
Rent a Boat in Milos
- Explore with your family the secret beaches of Milos that cannot be visited by car!
- Milos offers experiences, magical crystal waters, and secret beaches that you can spend the best holiday for you and your friends!
- Web site
All above information for Milos was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice.
BOOK IN ADVANCE
The island is very popular and we recommend you to read on the next page why to book in advance the ferry to Milos!
ACCOMMODATION ON THE FERRY
Find out about the ferry types, choose the ideal accommodation option on the ferry to Milos and get fresh and relaxed at your destination. Comfortable armchairs, business class comfort seats, outside and inside cabins or economy deck chairs. There is a range of accommodation options to choose for a day or night ferry.
Milos is located at the south westernmost end of the Cyclades complex and is the fifth biggest island of this complex. The island extends over a surface of 151 km2, its coastline is 126 km long and it has 4,770 inhabitants. The unusual rock formations, their wonderful colors and the enchanting beaches with white sand and chiseled rocks are due to the volcanic soil of the island.
Milos has rich metal resources. The extraction of obsidian contribute…