Ferry tickets from Ajaccio to Toulon that are now available on go-ferry.com. Real time availability, ferry schedules, ferry prices and accommodation details.
How to get from Ajaccio to Toulon by ferry
Find below details on how to get from Ajaccio to Toulon by ferry, timetables, availability and prices for the ferry tickets, accommodation options on the ferry and information on how to get to the port of departure with the public transportation means.
There are conventional ferries operating daily that connect Ajaccio with Toulon directly. There are large garages for vehicles for an additional fee, while children usually travel at half price!
Duration of the ferries from Ajaccio to Toulon
- The distance of 140 kilometers separates the two French ports and the journey lasts about 10 hours
- In summer period, there crossings increase to minimum of 7 per day
- Departures start at 07:00, with the last one being at 23:30
- We advise you to book a cabin for the journey, especially if you choose the night sailing
Timetables were accurate when they were published, but can change without notice.
Transportation in Ajaccio and Toulon
Ajaccio and Toulon both have a well-developped transportation network that serves tourists, especially in summer. Get information on how to reach the port of Ajaccio and how to leave the port of Toulon after you arrive.
How to get to Ajaccio port
From Napoleon Bonaparte Airport
- Take the line 8 bus which runs every hour and departs from the arrivals terminals of the airport
- There are several itineraries throughout the day, with the earliest being at 05:20 and the latest at 23:20
- Call +33 495 101 901 in order to schedule a taxi transfer
From the main town of Ajaccio
- There is a bus copany "Muvistrada" which covers all areas in Ajaccio, including the port
- Their base is next to the port and their schedule is Monday-Friday 09:00-12:00 and 14:00-17:30. On Saturdays it is 10:00-13:00. Tel +33 495 232 941
- You can always take a taxi from the street or call +33 495 101 901
Transportation in Toulon
- Just a few meters from the port, you will find the main bus station "Gare Routière de Toulon"
- There are several bus lines from there that can transfer you all around town
- More information about the itineraries can be found by calling +33 809 400 013, +33 494 246 000
- There are plenty of taxis everywhere, for a more comfortable transportation. Otherwise, you can call them at +33 494 935 151
Schedules and prices Ajaccio - Toulon
Go-ferry.com allows you to search between all carriers that travel from Ajaccio to Toulon. Moreover, you will be able to compare prices for each of the accommodation options onboard.
The price of the ferry ticket depends on the class of the accommodation you will choose. Economy deck seats are the cheapest, while cabins arethe most expensive in exchange of a more comfortable journey. There are special fares for children and students.
Ferry prices may change from season to season, so take an optical canvassing via our search engine to get the current ticket fares and the accommodation options that you may select for your journey.
Pick your date, click on "search" and start comparing between several carriers!
Note: Timetables were accurate when they were published, but can change without notice.
Accommodation options on the ferry
Detailed information on the accommodation options on the regular ferry from Ajaccio to Toulon. Since it is a time consuming journey, we recommend that you reserve a cabin so as to arrive in Toulon refreshed and relaxed! Otherwise, there are plenty of other choices which include economy deck seats in large lounges as well as comfortable armchairs and business seats for more privacy. The range of accommodation options to choose is big, just book your tickets in advance in order to avoid any last minute surprises!