Ferry to Corsica
HOW TO GET TO CORSICA BY FERRY
Here you will find useful information on how to get to Corsica by ferry, timetables and prices for all departures from Corsica and real-time ferry connections.
Where to go from Corsica by ferry
- Bastia-Nice (FR): Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Takes about 6.5 hours
- Bastia-Toulon (FR): Daily. The crossing takes about 11-13 hours
- Bastia-Livorno (IT): Daily departures. Takes about 4.5-5 hours
- Bastia-Savona (IT): Daily departures with a journey time of around 6.5 hours
- Bastia-Genoa (IT): Departures every day of the week. Duration 7.5 hours
- Bastia-Piombino (IT): 2 departures per week with a duration of 3 hours
- Bastia-Porto Torres (Sardinia): 2-3 weekly departures
- Ajaccio-Toulon (FR): Daily itineraries with a duration of 9 hours
- Ile Rousse-Toulon (FR): 7 weekly departures with a sailing time of 7 hours
- Porto Vecchio-Toulon (FR): 3 departures per week with a duration of 13 hours
- Bonifacio-Santa Teresa di Gallura (Sardinia): 7 departures per day
Itineraries are more frequent from June to September and fewer during the rest of the season!
FERRY ROUTES CORSICA
Book your ferry to/from Corsica with a ferry company that suits you best and enjoy your journey!
- The "Easy-Way" booking system of go-Ferry.com enables the most reliable online ferry reservations and offers cheaper, faster and better services for your ferry booking to or from Corsica
- With goFerry.com you can connect online to the reservation systems of most ferry companies to compare prices, find information about routes and ships, search for alternative routes and print your Corsica ticket instantly
- Corsica timetables are subject of change depending on the season. Do an optical search with our search engine to get the latest dates and ferry routes to and from Corsica
The most popular ferry routes from Corsica
Note: Every year and depending on the period, there may be more or fewer connections to/from Corsica. The largest shipping companies announce the new ferry connections from/to Corsica by the end of December of the previous year, the others from January to March for the current year!
CORSICA FERRY TICKETS
Taking the ferry to or from Corsica is like any other form of travel when it comes to finding cheap deals.
The sooner you book, the more likely you'll find a larger choice with better prices to/from Corsica. Do not wait to book your Corsica ferry tickets as the cheap tickets may be sold out early. Additionally, there is a chance that not all Corsica ferry tickets are available for the times or crossings you are looking for. So organize and book your ferry to Corsica in advance.
There are many reasons why you should book your ferry tickets to or from Corsica in advance.
Here are some of the most important:
- Corsica is a popular and well-selling route!
- The are no disappointments!
- Reduce your stress!
- Don't waste time haggling with the local agencies in Corsica or anywhere else!
- Secure your ferry price from/to Corsica!
- Currency collapses and price increases have no effect on you!
- Save holiday time in Corsica!
- Calculate your travel budget!
- Pay for your ferry tickets with this month's credit card statement!
ACCOMMODATION ON THE FERRY TO CORSICA
Book your ideal accommodation on the ferry to Corsica and arrive fresh and rested at your destination! Comfortable armchairs, business class comfort seats, outside and inside cabins or economy deck chairs. There is a number of accommodation options for an overnight ferry to or from Corsica.