Ferry to Naxos
HOW TO GET TO NAXOS BY FERRY
We have prepared a user guide that will help passengers to get to Naxos by Ferry as easily and pleasantly as possible but also to know in advance the available services offered on the island.
- The itineraries to Naxos are regular and throughout the day
- You can start your journey from the port of Piraeus and Rafina.
From Piraeus to Naxos
- Daily morning and afternoon departures by regular (duration 5,30 hrs) and High-speed Ferries (4 hours)
From Rafina to Naxos
- During the summer period (from May to September) you will travel with modern regular ferries with a cruising duration of 5 hours but also with high-speed ferries (3,15 hours) that serve the route to Mykonos-Paros and Naxos.
There are also departures from:
- Mykonos: 7 daily departures with a duration of 0,40 to 1,15 hrs
- Santorini: 4 to 6 daily departures with a journey time of 1,30 to 3 hrs
- Paros: 3 to 7 daily departures depending on the season with a travel time of 0,20 to 0,40 min.
- Milos: 1 x daily from June to September. The journey takes 3,40 hrs
- Crete: 3 departures from May to October lasting 3,30 hrs
- Koufonisia: 2-3 dep. from June to September with a duration of 35 min.
Give a departure port and a date and find all possible ferry to Naxos connections!
Each year and depending on the period, there may be more or fewer connections. The biggest shipping companies announce the new ferry schedules by the end of December and the rest of them by January-March each year!
LOCAL TRANSPORTATION SERVICES
The Ferry port
- Naxos port situated in the middle of the island and is very close to Chora/City center
Public Bus Service
- Naxos has a good bus network that connects most villages with Chora/City. The main bus station is near the port, close to the tourist information center and serves the villages/beaches approx. every 30 minutes!
- The buses run from Chora to Prokopios, Agia Anna, Plaka, Chalki (Halki), Filoti, Apiranthos and Apollonia and there are also bus services to Keramouti, Koronoas, Melanes, Mikri Vigla, Moutsouna, Pyrgaki and Sangri.
- There are plenty of taxis in Naxos and a radio-taxi service is also available by calling the nr. +30 2285022444. The main taxi rank is on the Paralia, the main promenade near the port and taxi drivers charge a fixed rate to all the main stops such as the airport and beaches at Agios Prokopios, Agia Anna and Plaka. To take a taxi anywhere else in Naxos it is better to negotiate the price first.
- Radio-Taxi Tel.: +30 2285022444
Tip: Most of the hotels in Naxos have their own minibus and will transfer you from the hotel to the port or vice versa. Try ringing them to find out if this service is available!
The information on this page was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice.
BOOKING YOUR TICKET TO NAXOS
Regular and high-speed ferries connect Naxos with most of the Cycladic islands.
- Athens-Naxos: From 50.00 euros (regular ship) to 75.00 € (high-speed ferry)
- Santorini-Naxos: 30,00 (regular) to 65.00 € (high-speed)
- Crete-Naxos: 110,00 € (high-speed)
- Mykonos-Naxos: From € 25.00 (regular) to € 55.00 (high-speed)
- Paros-Naxos: From € 20.00 (regular) to € 45.00 (high-speed)
- Milos-Naxos: 85,00 € (high-speed)
- Amorgos-Naxos: From 20,00 € (regular) to 45,00 € (high-speed)
Book your tickets with go-Ferry.com and enjoy your trip on the ferry! The "Easy-Way" reservation system allows the most reliable online ferry reservations and offers flexibility and faster services for your ferry tickets to Naxos.
Departure times and ferry prices to Naxos may change depending on the season, we suggest you receive the last call with real-time availability.
Fill in the following fields and see the current ticket prices from/to the island of Naxos!
BOOK IN ADVANCE YOUR TICKETS
Arrange your ferry journey to Naxos in advance
It is very important that you have organized your ferry to Naxos in advance, having arranged all the details. You don't want something to go wrong, and you can achieve perfect holidays with a great organization. In addition to hotel accommodation and air-tickets, when you book the boat tickets to or from Naxos you know that everything is under control even before leaving home.
There are many reasons why you should arrange in advance of your ferry ticket to Naxos. Here are some of the most important:
Pay for Hotel in Naxos without using it!
- During the high season in Greece, and especially in July and August, it is likely that you won't find ferry tickets to popular destinations, such as Naxos if you don't book them in advance. So, don't make the mistake to book your hotel on Naxos without having booked the ferry pass. The last thing you want is to get to the port and not find an available ferry to your island!
Save time in Naxos!
- Although we charge a commission for acquiring ferry bookings, this allows you not only to secure your ferry tickets to Naxos but also to save time; besides receiving a service and attention first.
Have a bigger choice of Ferry Tickets!
- Buying in advance gives you a better chance of getting the tickets, on the ferry you prefer and at the schedule you want. It does not make sense that your journey is interrupted by not finding available ferry departures, but it is possible.
Find more connections!
- If you want to organize your vacations to Naxos, it is wise to check all the possible routes and timelines in order to make the right combinations between Naxos and other destinations as well as between the air and the ferry tickets. Online, you can have an overview of all the routes going to Naxos.
Get the best deal!
- Tickets can be expensive, so it’s natural to want to get the best deal on them. It has become a regular practice for ferries to announce special rates and deep discounts for booking ferry tickets to or from Naxos up to 3-6 months in advance.
Feeling Great having the ferry ticket in your pocket!
- You will feel a great feeling when having the ferry confirmation in your hands. The reservation with us will allow you to secure your ferry trip, you will be relieved to have the confirmation in your hands or on your smartphone!
CHOOSE THE ACCOMMODATION
Find out about the ferry types that are running to/from Naxos, choose the ideal accommodation option on the ferry to Naxos and get fresh and relaxed at your destination. Comfortable armchairs, business class comfort seats, outside and inside cabins or economy deck chairs. There is a range of accommodation options to choose for a day or night ferry to or from Naxos.
It is the biggest and the most fertile island of the Cyclades. The particular character of its landscape lies on the very high mountains (the Mount Zas, 1,004 m, is the highest of the Cyclades) and the uniquely special mountain villages. The island extends over a surface of 428 km2, its coastline is 148 km long and it has 18,000 inhabitants.
During the ancient years, Naxos was the island where Dionysus was worshipped. According to mythology, it wa…