Anek-Superfast Ferries Routes & Timetables
Adriatic Routes between Italy and Greece are the most exciting ferry crossings in Europe. Sailing overnight, you'll enjoy a relaxing evening with a range of excellent facilities that will make your trip unforgettable. For ferry transportation from Italy to Greece, Anek-Superfast Ferries is a perfect choice!
The frequency of Anek-Superfast Ferries Adriatic Routes
- 6-10 departures in a week from Ancona to Igoumenitsa and Patras
- 2 weekly departures from Ancona to Corfu (from June to September)
- Daily departures from Bari to Patras and Igoumenitsa
- 1-3 weekly departures from Bari to Corfu (from June to September)
- 3 days a week departures from Venice to Igoumenitsa and Patras
- 1 weekly departure from Venice to Corfu (from June to September)
GREEK DOMESTIC ROUTES
Exploring beautiful Greece with your vehicle couldn't be easier!
Search for and find every available connection in Greece and to the Greek islands. View updated ferry schedules for Greek Domestic Routes both for direct and indirect connections.
Greek Domestic Routes of Anek-Superfast Ferries network
- 7 x night departures in a week from Athens/Piraeus to Heraklion
- 7 x night departures in a week from Athens/Piraeus to Chania
- 7 x day departures Athens/Piraeus to Heraklion or Chania (in July and August)
SCHEDULES & TIMETABLES
By clicking on each link below you will be able to access the Schedules and Timetables for the particular ferry crossings of any chosen port.
Download a printable PDF version with Anek-Superfast Ferries departures, seasonality and ticket fares for passengers and vehicles.
- Schedules & Prices Ancona to Greece 2019
- Schedules 2020 Ancona to Greece
- Timetables & Prices Bari to Greece 2019
- Schedules 2020 Bari to Greece
- Schedules & Prices Venice to Greece 2019
- Schedules 2020 Venice to Greece
- Timetable Athens/Piraeus to Heraklion
- Timetable Athens/Piraeus to Chania
Additional departures to Greek Islands with Blue Star Ferries