Explore the beauties of Mykonos in 1-Day and stroll around the picturesque, narrow streets of the most popular island of Greece!
Depart from Santorini and visit the cosmopolitan island of Mykonos in 2 hours 30 minutes! Explore the beauties of Mykonos in 1-Day and stroll around the picturesque, narrow streets of the most popular island of Greece. Great day on a Great island!
Worth to be on Mykonos
Mykonos Island is the most famous tourist island in the Eastern Mediterranean and certainly the most cosmopolitan amongst the Cyclades, something which is not just by chance.
Really, everyone should see Mykonos Town as it is absolutely gorgeous with its quintessential Greek isle scenery.
- Mykonos is one of the most popular and well-organized islands
- Relax by exploring the island on your own pace
- All the attractions and the famous beaches of the island are easily reachable
- Expect to experience the exquisite visuals of white-washed houses, proud windmills, and a multitude of chapels, busy back streets with balconies full of flowers and a multicolored fleet of fishing boats at the port
- Explore the beautiful Greek island of Mykonos on this 1-day trip.
- Soak up the sun on the beaches, discover the charming town or check out the local flavor at the taverns around Little Venice
- Ride the local boat from Mykonos to Delos with a guide who shares knowledge about the UNESCO World Heritage–listed island
This trip is independent, leaving you all free time you need to explore at your own pace and expense.
Mykonos transfer recommendations
Useful suggestions for public transportation options by arriving in Mykonos.
- During the summer season, there is a frequent public bus service from the new port in Tourlos to Mykonos Town
- Take a taxi from the new port to Mykonos town (approx. 12-15 Euro)
- Walk from the new port to Mykonos town, it will take you around 25-30 minutes
- Hop on the Seabus water taxi from the new port (where all ferries are docking) to Mykonos Town, in 8 minutes for 2 Euro
Mykonos trip departures
Trip schedules to Mykonos may change by season, so take an optical canvassing via our search engine to receive the latest call of dates, schedules, prices and availability.
- The trip duration depends on the chosen vessel and on weather conditions.
- All the above information at this page was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice.