Ferry to Paros
HOW TO GET TO PAROS BY FERRY
Paros is a very popular island with tourists from all over the world.
How to get to Paros by Ferry
From Piraeus port
- Regular Ferries: daily dep. at 6,45 a.m, 7,25 a.m, 5,30 p.m (summer period) and at 7,25 a.m and 5,30 p.m (winter season). Duration 4,15 hours
From Rafina port
- Modern Regular and High-speed Ferries: Morning and afternoon frequent departures. The trip to Paros lasts from 3 (High-speed) to 4 hours (Regular)
There are also sails from:
- Mykonos: Frequent departures throughout the day. The journey takes from 0,30 to 1 hour
- Naxos: 3 to 7 departures depending on the season. Travel time about 20 min.
- Santorini: 3-4 daily itineraries from April to September. The journey takes from 2 to 3 hrs
- Amorgos: 2 dep. with High-speed Ferries and 1 with Regular ones. Travel time 3 hrs
- Syros: 2 daily departures from May to October. Travel time 1,35 hrs
Give a departure port and a date and find all possible ferry to Paros timetables!
Notice: Each year and depending on the period, there may be more or fewer connections to Paros. The biggest ferry operators announce the new ferry schedules by the end of December and the rest of them by January-March each year!
FARES TO BOOK YOUR TICKET
Paros Ticket Fares depend on the route, the type of the ferry and the accommodation category that you choose.
Indicative Ticket Fares in economy class
- Athens-Paros: from 48,00 euros (regular ferry) to € 80,00 (high-speed ferry)
- Santorini-Paros: from € 32,00 to € 60,00 (regular/high-speed)
- Naxos-Paros: from € 16,00 to € 40,00
- Mykonos-Paros: € 50,00
- Milos-Paros: € 80,00
- Amorgos-Paros: from € 30,00 to € 45,00
Cars are allowed (on some ferries) for an additional fee and children usually travel for half fare!
Book your ferry ticket with the operator that suits you best and enjoy your trip!
The "Easy-Way" reservation system of go-Ferry.com, allows the most reliable online ferry reservations and offers flexibility and faster services for your Ferry Tickets to Paros.
With go-Ferry.com you can connect online with the reservation systems of most Greek ferry operators, to compare fares, to find information on itineraries and ferry types, to look for alternative routes and to print your ticket immediately.
Schedules and Fares to Paros may change by season, so take a visual search through the engine to get the latest call with real-time availability.
Fill in the following fields and find the actual ticket fares for the ferry from/to Paros island and the available seats!
YOUR EARLY BOOKING BENEFITS
During the peak season or if you are going to visit more than 1 island and your time is precious, booking a ferry to Paros in time will be a real benefit.
On popular routes such as Paros, reservations for regular and high-speed ferries are made a few months before departure.
Making an online reservation in advance will allow you to find special discounted offers and the pleasure of a wider range of available accommodation.
If you do not want to waste your time by waiting in line, then booking the Ferry to Paros online is the best option. Imagine that you arrive in Greece and realize that the ferry to your destination is fully booked! How will you deal with it?
The most important thing on a trip is to manage the days. We advise you to organize all the details several days before leaving home to avoid any bad surprises and especially if your vacation days are precious.
Find out about the available ferry types, choose the ideal accommodation option on the ferry to Paros and get fresh and relaxed at your destination. Comfortable armchairs, business class comfort seats, outside and inside cabins or economy deck chairs.
PAROS LOCAL SERVICES
The ferry port in Paros
- The main port of the island is located in Parikia. Visitors can travel to the island by sea 365 days a year from Piraeus and Rafina ports.
Public Transportation on Paros
- Paros has one of the best networks of roads and public transportation in the Cyclades.
- The public buses serve visitors and permanent residents with a variety of routes and vehicles. All villages are linked both to each other and the two large towns of the island, Parikia and Naoussa, all year round.
The main directions from Paroikia port:
- Parikia - Kostos - Lefkes - Prodromos - Marpissa - Piso Livadi – Logaras- Pounta (Beach) - Chryssi Akti - Drios and same way back to Parikia
- Parikia - Aliki - Parikia
- Parikia - Naoussa - Parikia
- Parikia - Naoussa - Prodromos - Marpissa - Piso Livadi - Logaras - Pounta (Beach) - Chryssi Akti - Drios and same way back to Parikia
- Tickets sold at Parikia and Naousa Terminal Stations and also in selected stores, mini markets and kiosks that have the special sign KTEL.
- Information on routes to smaller settlements (e.g. Kamares, Aspro Chorio, Voutakos etc.) can be found at the bus stations.
Public Bus Service
- Tel.: +30 2284021395, +30 2284022273
- E-mail: [email protected]
Taxis on Paros
Taxis are available for immediate and quick transport to anywhere on the island. Most professional taxis operate between Parikia, the Airport and Naoussa and can be hired from local Taxi Stands, at the following telephone numbers:
- Parikia: +30 2284021500
- Naoussa: +30 2284053490
- Marpissa: +30 2284041209, +30 2284041386
- Prodromos: +30 2284041427, +30 2284041576
Tip: Most of the hotels on Paros have their own minibus and will transfer you from the hotel to the port or vice versa. Try ringing them to find out if this service is available!
All above information for Paros was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice.
Paros is located at the heart of the island complex of Cyclades and is one of the most popular holiday destinations due to its exceptional natural beauty, vast sandy beaches, crystal-blue waters and impressive landscapes. The island extends over a surface of 195 km2, its coastline is 120 km long and it has 12,800 inhabitants. It is a cosmopolitan resort with a well-developed tourist infrastructure.
Paros was an administrative and trading center of…