Ferry to Paros
HOW TO GET TO PAROS BY FERRY
We have prepared a small user guide that will help passengers to get to Paros as easily and pleasantly as possible.
Find useful information on how to get to Paros by ferry, local public transportation options to reach your overnight hotel in Paros, port addresses and embarkation offices, ferry schedules and prices, and real-time departures and arrivals.
- All year round there are ferries running to Paros from Athens and Piraeus, while from May to September there are frequent ferries from Rafina, Naxos, Folegandros, Santorini, Amorgos, Syros, Crete (Heraklion and Rethymnon), Mykonos, Rhodes, Kos, Astypalaia, and from some other Aegean islands.
Getting to the island of Paros by ferry is the best option you have and it can be a very nice and exciting experience and especially if you are doing some island-hopping too. Greek islanders are seasoned ferry experts and they prefer to travel by ferry because of the convenience and flexibility it affords!
Cars are allowed on most ferries, for an additional fee and children usually travel for half price!
- There is a choice of Conventional and High-speed catamaran ferries running frequently with stops along the way.
Give a departure port and a date and find all possible ferry to Paros destinations!
Notice: Each year and depending on the period, there may be more or fewer connections. The biggest shipping companies (ferry operators) announce the new ferry schedules by the end of December and the rest of them by January-March each year!
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION SERVICES ON PAROS
The ferry port in Paros
- The main port of the island is located in Parikia. Visitors can travel to the island by sea 365 days a year from Piraeus and Rafina ports.
Public Transportation on Paros
- Paros has one of the best networks of roads and public transportation in the Cyclades.
- The public buses serve visitors and permanent residents with a variety of routes and vehicles. All villages are linked both to each other and the two large towns of the island, Parikia and Naoussa, all year round.
The main directions from Paroikia port:
- Parikia - Kostos - Lefkes - Prodromos - Marpissa - Piso Livadi – Logaras- Pounta (Beach) - Chryssi Akti - Drios and same way back to Parikia
- Parikia - Aliki - Parikia
- Parikia - Naoussa - Parikia
- Parikia - Naoussa - Prodromos - Marpissa - Piso Livadi - Logaras - Pounta (Beach) - Chryssi Akti - Drios and same way back to Parikia
- Tickets sold at Parikia and Naousa Terminal Stations and also in selected stores, mini markets and kiosks that have the special sign KTEL.
- Information on routes to smaller settlements (e.g. Kamares, Aspro Chorio, Voutakos etc.) can be found at the bus stations.
Public Bus Service
- Tel.: +30 2284021395, +30 2284022273
- E-mail: [email protected]
Taxis on Paros
Taxis are available for immediate and quick transport to anywhere on the island. Most professional taxis operate between Parikia, the Airport and Naoussa and can be hired from local Taxi Stands, at the following telephone numbers:
- Parikia: +30 2284021500
- Naoussa: +30 2284053490
- Marpissa: +30 2284041209, +30 2284041386
- Prodromos: +30 2284041427, +30 2284041576
Tip: Most of the hotels on Paros have their own minibus and will transfer you from the hotel to the port or vice versa. Try ringing them to find out if this service is available!
Note: All above information for Paros was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice.
SCHEDULES, PRICES AND AVAILABILITY FROM/TO PAROS BY FERRY
Book your ferry tickets with any ferry company that suits you better and enjoy your journey in Greece! The “Easy-Way” booking system of go-Ferry.com, allows the most reliable online ferry reservations and offers cheaper, faster and better services for your ferry ticket to or from Paros.
With go-Ferry.com you are able to connect online with the reservation systems of the most Greek shipping companies, to compare prices, to find information about routes and vessels, to look for alternative routes and to print instantly your Paros ferry confirmation.
Ferry timetables may change by season, so take an optical canvassing via our search engine to receive the latest cull of dates, schedules, prices and availability. With so many accommodation options to cull from, you can be sure to find the best deal that fits your budget.
Complete the under bellow fields and click on SHOW to compare the prices of all operator!
BOOK IN ADVANCE YOUR FERRY TICKET
Arrange your ferry journey to Paros in advance
It is very important that you have organized your ferry to or from Paros in advance, having arranged all the details. You don't want something to go wrong, and you can achieve perfect holidays with a great organization. In addition to hotel accommodation and air-tickets, when you book the boat tickets to or from Paros you know that everything is under control even before leaving home.
There are many reasons why you should arrange to book in advance your ferry ticket. Here are some of the most important:
Pay for Hotel in Paros without using it!
During the high season in Greece, and especially in July and August, it is likely that you won't find ferry tickets to popular destinations, such as Paros, if you don't book them in advance. So, don't make the mistake to book your hotel on Paros without having booked the ferry pass. The last thing you want is to get to the port and not find an available ferry to or from Paros!
Save time in Paros!
Although we charge a commission for acquiring ferry bookings to Paros, this allows you not only to secure your ferry tickets but also to save time in Paros; besides receiving a service and attention of first.
Have a bigger choice of Paros Ferry Tickets!
Buying in advance gives you a better chance of getting the ferry tickets, on the ferry you prefer and at the schedule you want. It does not make sense that your trip to Paros is interrupted by not finding available ferry departures, but it is possible.
Find more Paros Ferry routes!
If you want to organize your vacations to or from Paros, it is wise to check all the possible routes and timelines in order to make the right combinations between Paros and other destinations as well as between the air and the ferry tickets. Online, you can have an overview of all the routes going to or from Paros.
Get the best deal by Paros Ferry prices!
Ferry tickets to Paros can be expensive, so it’s natural to want to get the best deal on them. It has become a regular practice for ferries to announce special rates and deep discounts for booking ferry tickets to or from Paros up to 3-6 months in advance.
Feeling Great having Paros ferry ticket in your pocket!
You will feel a great feeling when having the ferry confirmation to or from Paros in your hands. The reservation with us will allow you to secure your ferry to or from Paros, you will be relieved to have the confirmation in your hands or on your smartphone!
ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS ON THE FERRY TO PAROS
Find out about the available ferry types, choose the ideal accommodation option on the ferry to Paros and get fresh and relaxed at your destination. Comfortable armchairs, business class comfort seats, outside and inside cabins or economy deck chairs.
Paros is located at the heart of the island complex of Cyclades and is one of the most popular holiday destinations due to its exceptional natural beauty, vast sandy beaches, crystal-blue waters and impressive landscapes. The island extends over a surface of 195 km2, its coastline is 120 km long and it has 12,800 inhabitants. It is a cosmopolitan resort with a well-developed tourist infrastructure.
Paros was an administrative and trading center of…