Ferry to Venice
HOW TO REACH THE PORT OF VENICE
Find useful information on how to reach the port of Venice, local public transportation options, port addresses and embarkation offices, ferry schedules and prices, and real-time departures for the ferry from/to Venice.
VENICE HARBOUR – FUSINA TERMINAL
- Fusina Terminal is located about 12 km south of Mestre and 20 km west of Venice
- The new Terminal Fusina in Venice is the calling port for international ferry routes like Venice-Greece
- The historic city center of Venice can be easily reached from Terminal Fusina by waterbus, public bus and train
DETAILS FOR FUSINA TERMINAL
- Venice Port (Fusina)
- Via Autostrade del Mare (Via dell'Elettronica s.n.c.)
- 30176 Fusina (Venice)
- GPS coordinates: 45.426549, 12.250077
HOW TO REACH FUSINA TERMINAL BY CAR
Coming from Milan, Padua, Brenner, Bologna (A4 Motorway):
- Last exit A4 "Mestre-Venezia", keep right and take the ring road towards RAVENNA to get on SS 309 ROMEA. Follow the directions of the signs "TERMINAL FUSINA FERRIES" in Malcontenta/Fusina direction. The entrance to the Terminal is in via dell’Elettronica.
Coming from Trieste, Udine, Tarvisio (A4 Motorway):
- Follow the signs for VENICE, then follow the signs for VENEZIA EST/AIRPORT, take the exit towards SS 309 RAVENNA/CHIOGGIA/MARGHERA, the first Round follow the direction of Ravenna. Follow the directions of the signs "TERMINAL FUSINA FERRIES" in Malcontenta/Fusina direction. The entrance of the Terminal is in via dell’Elettronica.
HOW TO REACH FUSINA TERMINAL FROM MESTRE RAILWAY STATION
- Exit the railway station of Mestre-Marghera Venice direction, you will find Via Ulloa. Continue for 100 m. on your left and take Via Carrer, 150m. forward to arrive in Via Rizzardi; go through it and be on your right near the hotel Mondial, there is a bus stop for the bus line Nr.16 to Fusina.
- Sundays and holidays take the bus line Nr. 10: Exit the subway station in Mestre-Marghera Venice direction, you will find Via Ulloa. Continue for 100 m. on your left and take Via Carrer ahead for 150 m., cross Via Rizzardi and take Bellinato Street in front of you. Continue for 150 m. until you reach Via Durando, turn to your left, go-ahead for 100 m. and you will be in Via Fratelli Bandiera, on your right you will see a gas station of TOTAL, next you will find the bus stop Nr.10 to Fusina.
HOW TO GET TO VENICE OLD TOWN FROM FUSINA TERMINAL
- Get the waterbus that connects directly Fusina with Venice Old Town and Lido
- The service is operated by "Terminal Fusina".
Note: All above information for Venice Port was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice.
ITINERARRIES & SCHEDULES
Ferry from Venice [Departures]
Itineraries to Greece
- Every Wed. and Sun. dep. at 12 a.m to Igoumenitsa (arr. at 2,30 p.m the next day) and Patras (arr. at 9 p.m the next day)
- Every Sat. dep. at 1,30 p.m to Igoumenitsa (arr. at 4 p.m the next day) and Patras (arr. at 10,30 p.m the next day)
Itineraries to Croatia
- The timetable isn't published yet!
The "Easy-Way" reservation system of go-Ferry.com, allows the most reliable online reservations and offers faster and "smarter" services for your ferry ticket. With go-Ferry.com we will connect you with the reservation systems of the operators that serve the ferry connections from Venice to Greece or to Croatia, you will compare prices, and you will print your ticket immediately.
Ferry schedules from Venice may change from season to season, so take a visual look through the search engine to get the latest timetable updates and accommodation available onboard.
With so many accommodation options to call, you can find the best ferry ticket to and from Venice at a price that fits your budget.
Complete the below fields and click on SHOW PRICES to compare the ferry operators that run from and to Venice!
Notice: Each year and depending on the period, there may be more or fewer connections to Venice. The biggest shipping companies (ferry operators) announce the new ferry schedules from and to Venice by the end of December and the rest of them by January-March each year!
BOOK IN ADVANCE YOUR FERRY TO VENICE
Arrange your ferry journey to Venice in advance
It is very important that you have organized your ferry to or from Venice in advance, having arranged all the details. You don't want something to go wrong, and you can achieve perfect holidays with a great organization. In addition to hotel accommodation and air-tickets, when you book the boat tickets to or from Venice you know that everything is under control even before leaving home.
There are many reasons why you should arrange to book in advance your ferry to Venice. Here are some of the most important:
Pay for Hotel in Venice without using it!
During the high season in Venice, and especially in July and August, it is likely that you won't find ferry tickets to popular destinations if you don't book them in advance. So, don't make the mistake to book your hotel in Venice without having booked the ferry pass. The last thing you want is to get to the port and not find an available ferry to or from Venice!
Save time in Venice!
Although we charge a commission for acquiring ferry bookings to or from Venice, this allows you not only to secure your tickets but also to save time in Venice; besides receiving a service and attention of first.
Have a bigger choice of ferry tickets!
Buying in advance gives you a better chance of getting the ferry tickets to or from Venice, on the ferry you prefer and at the schedule you want. It does not make sense that your trip to or from Venice is interrupted by not finding available ferry departures, but it is possible.
Find more ferry routes!
If you want to organize your trip to or from Venice, it is wise to check all the possible routes and timelines in order to make the right combinations between Venice and the islands as well as between the air and the ferry tickets. Online, you can have an overview of all the routes going to Venice.
Get the best deal!
Ferry tickets to or from Venice can be expensive, so it’s natural to want to get the best deal on them. It has become a regular practice for ferries to announce special rates and deep discounts for booking tickets to or from Venice up to 3-6 months in advance.
Feeling Great having ferry confirmation in your pocket!
You will feel a great feeling when having the ferry confirmation to or from Venice in your hands. The reservation with us will allow you to secure your tickets to or from Venice, you will be relieved to have the confirmation in your hands or on your smartphone!
ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS ON THE FERRY TO VENICE
Book your ideal accommodation option on the ferry to Venice and arrive fresh and rested to your destination! Comfortable armchairs, business class comfort seats, outside and inside cabins or economy deck chairs. There is a range of accommodation options to choose for a day or night ride from or to Venice port.
Venice, the capital of Veneto region, according to a latest census in 2004 has a population of more then 270,000. It is located in the north-east part of Italy on numerous small islands that belong to the Venetian Lagoon.
The "City of Bridges", as it is usually called, stretches along the mouths of the Po and the Piave rivers.
Out of the 270,000 inhabitants, about 62,000 live in the historic center, or city of Venice, about 176,000 live in the …More