Minoan Lines Routes & Timetables
Minoan Lines Adriatic Routes between Italy and Greece are the most exciting ferry crossings in Europe. Sailing overnight, you'll enjoy a relaxing evening onboard Minoan Lines with a range of excellent facilities that will make your trip unforgettable. For ferry transportation from Italy to Greece, Minoan Lines is a perfect choice!
The frequency of Minoan Lines Adriatic Itineraries
- 6 departures in a week from Ancona to Igoumenitsa and Patras
- 2 weekly departures from Ancona to Corfu (from June to September)
- Daily departures from Brindisi to Patras and Igoumenitsa
- 1-3 weekly departures from Brindisi to Corfu (from June to September)
GREEK DOMESTIC ITINERARIES
Exploring beautiful Greece with your vehicle couldn't be easier!
Search for and find every available Minoan Lines connection in Greece and to the Greek islands. View updated ferry schedules for Minoan Lines Greek domestic itineraries both for direct and indirect connections.
Greek Domestic Routes of Minoan Lines network
- 7 x night departures in a week from Athens/Piraeus to Heraklion
- 7 x night departures in a week from Athens/Piraeus to Chania
- 7 x day departures Athens/Piraeus to Heraklion (July and August)
- 7 x day departures Athens/Piraeus to Milos island (July and August)
- 7 x day departures Heraklion/Crete to Santorini, Ios, Naxos, Paros and Mykonos (April to October)
SCHEDULES & TIMETABLES
By clicking on each link below you will be able to access the timetables and the updated schedules for the particular ferry crossings of any chosen port.
Download a printable PDF version with Minoan Lines departures, seasonality and ticket fares for passengers and vehicles.