Book online your ferry from Corsica to Sardinia and save up to 25%. Online, Schedules, Timetables, Prices for the destination from Corsica to Sardinia
How to get from Corsica to Sardinia by ferry
Find here useful information on how to get from Corsica to Sardinia by ferry, how to get to the ports of departure with the public transportation means, along with timetables and prices for the ferry tickets and available accommodation options for the route Corsica to Sardinia.
Corsica and Sardinia are both very popular for holidays, especially in summer periods. Moreover, there is a big variety of departure and arrival ports in both islands, with many ferry connections throughout the year. Both regular and high-speed ferries are serving routes. For longer distances, regular ferries are more comfortable due to the fact that they provide more types of accommodation and more amenities on board. High speeds are providing less but reduce the journey time drastically!
Ports of departure in Corsica
Ports of arrival in Sardinia
Note: The shortest distance between Corsica and Sardinia is 8 nautical miles, from Bonifacio to Santa Teresa di Gallura and ferries require less than an hour.
- Bonifacio to Santa Teresa di Gallura: 4 daily departures
- Ajaccio to Porto Torres: 2 times per week
- Porto Vecchio to Golfo Aranci: Once a week
- Porto Vecchio to Porto Torres: Once a week
- There are well-developped public transportation options in both Corsica and Sardinia that will help you reach any part
- If you are not planning on choosing the Bonifacio-Santa Teresa di Gallura route, we suggest that you choose a cabin for your stay on the ship
- Remember to be at the port at least 1 hour before your departure