go-Ferry Payment Methods
WE ACCEPT THE MOST COMMON CREDIT CARDS
- Visa Electron
- AMEX (American Express)
- Discover (via PayPal)
- JCB (via PayPal)
- Diner's Club (via PayPal)
- Prepaid credit cards
SECURE CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS
At go-Ferry.com we use the latest solution to Merchant’s Online Transaction Services. Not only it provides us with the professional and trustworthy support as well as the peace of mind knowing that our clients details are safe through Merchant’s Online Secure Payment System (some of the most advanced and well protected), giving you the confidence and trust that by purchasing at go-Ferry.com we will protect your security and privacy, using only the latest available technology ensuring you that we are one of the safest websites.
- This implies that all payments made through our website are processed by our Merchant's services, meaning that your credit card details are only seen by the Merchant and are not stored in any form.
- go-Ferry.com does not see or hold your credit card details at any stage during the transaction to ensure you have the most available security and peace of mind.
- Payments are processed in the Merchant’s secure server environment
- Digital Certification with SSL 128 bit encryption environment, provided by GeoTrust for the secure transmission of sensitive credit card data entered by the cardholder
- Security check of the Card Verification Value (CVV2)
- Additional, the whole go-Ferry.com websites, applications and APIs are protected by Cloudflare Security Services against denial-of-service attacks, customer data compromise, and abusive bots.
WE ACCEPT PayPal PAYMENTS
Create or recall your PayPal account and securely link your bank, credit or debit card details! You can pay by simply choosing PayPal at checkout, logging into your PayPal account, and confirming your payment. That's all!
According to its website, PayPal is a more secure way to shop online. The data is encrypted for extra protection against fraud and identity theft.
PAY WITH A BANK DEPOSIT
Purchase ferry tickets online without using your credit card or PayPal account!
How to pay with a Bank Deposit
After you have chosen your preferred journey, choose the option ‘bank transfer’. On your screen will then appear a page ‘Information for Bank Deposit’ which contains all the information and steps to pay for your ticket.
Print this page and submit, within 48 hours, the amount referred to therein, i.e. the total value of tickets to:
- A branch of your local bank. Do not forget to indicate the booking reference number and your full name on the deposit slip
- Through e-Banking or Phone Banking. In these cases, you should also fill/quote the booking reference number and customer name
When you select the bank transfer option (for your booking procedure), you will receive an e-mail notification regarding your booking request.
Bank Accounts of our providers
PLEASE NOTE: We must receive the total amount of the ticket cost. Any bank charges as a result of the transaction shall be borne by you.
Bank Transfer/Deposit Confirmation (Mandatory procedure)
Once the deposit is completed by yourselves you should:
- Visit our website and click on the ADMINISTRATION menu and enter your e-mail address (must be the same as indicated in the booking) and the booking reference number in the relevant fields.
- Click the FIND button
- Select CONFIRMATION DEPOSIT
Your booking details will appear together with extra fields to be completed. Fill in the name of your bank (used for the deposit), select the bank you forwarded the deposit amount to, the amount of the deposit (do not add any fees charged for the deposit) and the date of deposit.
- Click the SEND button and you're done!
NOTE: You will also receive an e-mail confirming your procedure.
When and how we send the confirmation
After we have confirmed that we received the full amount in the agency bank account we will proceed and complete your booking. Within 24 hours you will receive an e-mail with your confirmation attached.
If you do not receive an e-mail within 24 hours, you can print your own confirmation:
- Visit our website and click on the Administration menu and enter your e-mail address (must be the same as indicated in the booking) and the booking reference number in the relevant fields.
- Click the FIND button
- Select Print e-ticket/s and print out the confirmation
1. If you do not receive an e-mail within 24hrs or you cannot print your e-ticket from our system, please contact us at tel.: 00302118008990
2. The actual deposit and the bank transfer confirmation procedure should be completed as soon as possible. The sooner this is completed the more chance you have of a successful booking.
3. In the few cases where we will be unable to complete your reservation (especially in peak periods) and our alternative booking suggestions are unacceptable by yourselves, you will be refunded the full amount deposited.
4. If during the booking process, you are not given the option for a bank transfer payment, the selected departure date is less than 10 days to your procedure. Our web system allowed bank deposit up to 10 days before departure. Please, select a later departure or PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD.