Anek Lines Itineraries & Timetables
Adriatic routes between Italy and Greece are the most exciting ferry crossings in Europe. Sailing overnight, you'll enjoy a relaxing evening on board with a range of excellent facilities that will make your trip unforgettable. For ferry transportation from Italy to Greece, Anek Lines is a perfect choice!
The frequency of Anek Lines Adriatic Routes
- 6-10 departures in a week from Ancona to Igoumenitsa and Patras
- 2 weekly departures from Ancona to Corfu (from June to September)
- Daily departures from Bari to Patras and Igoumenitsa
- 1-3 weekly departures from Bari to Corfu (from June to September)
- 3 days a week departures from Venice to Igoumenitsa and Patras
- 1 weekly departure from Venice to Corfu (from June to September)
GREEK DOMESTIC DESTINATIONS
Exploring beautiful Greece with your vehicle couldn't be easier!
Search for and find every available Anek Lines connection in Greece and to the Greek islands. View updated ferry schedules for greek destinations both for direct and indirect connections.
Greek Domestic Destinations of Anek Lines network
- 7 x night departures in a week from Athens/Piraeus to Heraklion
- 7 x night departures in a week from Athens/Piraeus to Chania
- 7 x day departures Athens/Piraeus to Heraklion or Chania (in July and August)
SCHEDULE & FARES
By clicking on each link below you will be able to access the Anek Lines Schedule and Fares for the particular ferry crossings of any chosen port.
Download a printable PDF version with Anek Lines departures, seasonality, and ticket fares for passengers and vehicles.
- Anek Lines Schedule and Fares 2023 Ancona-Greece
- Anek Lines Schedule and Fares 2022 Ancona-Greece
- Anek Lines Schedule and Fares 2023 Bari-Greece
- Anek Lines Schedule and Fares 2022 Bari-Greece
- Anek Lines Schedule and Fares 2023 Venice-Greece
- Anek Lines Schedule and Fares 2022 Venice-Greece
- Timetables Athens/Piraeus to Heraklion
- Timetables Athens/Piraeus to Chania
Additional departures to Greek Islands with Blue Star Ferries