Anek Lines Routes & Timetables
ANEK LINES ADRIATIC ROUTES
Anek Lines Adriatic Routes between Italy and Greece are the most exciting ferry crossings in Europe. Sailing overnight, you'll enjoy a relaxing evening on board Anek Lines with a range of excellent facilities that will make your trip unforgettable. For a ferry transportation from Italy to Greece, Anek Lines is a perfect choice!
The frequency of Anek Lines Adriatic Routes
- 6-10 departures in a week from Ancona to Igoumenitsa and Patras
- 2 weekly departures from Ancona to Corfu (from June to September)
- Daily departures from Bari to Patras and Igoumenitsa
- 1-3 weekly departures from Bari to Corfu (from June to September)
- 3 days a week departures from Venice to Igoumenitsa and Patras
- 1 weekly departure from Venice to Corfu (from June to September)
ANEK LINES GREEK DOMESTIC ROUTES
Exploring beautiful Greece with your vehicle couldn't be easier!
Search for and find every available Anek Lines connection in Greece and to the Greek islands. View updated ferry schedules for Anek Lines Greek Domestic Routes both for direct and indirect connections.
Greek Domestic Routes of Anek Lines network
- 7 x night departures in a week from Athens/Piraeus to Heraklion
- 7 x night departures in a week from Athens/Piraeus to Chania
- 7 x day departures Athens/Piraeus to Heraklion or Chania (in July and August)
ANEK LINES TIMETABLES
By clicking on each link below you will be able to access the Anek Lines Timetables for the particular ferry crossings of any chosen port.
Download a printable PDF version with Anek Lines departures, seasonality and ticket fares for passengers and vehicles.
- Anek Lines Timetables Ancona to Greece
- Anek Lines Timetables Bari to Greece
- Anek Lines Timetables Venice to Greece
- Anek Lines Timetables Athens/Piraeus to Heraklion
- Anek Lines Timetables Athens/Piraeus to Chania
Additional departures to Greek Islands with Blue Star Ferries