With just a few clicks, we'll take you to the schedules Italy-Greece including passenger/vehicle fares and seasonality as well as discounts on the route from Italy to the port of Igoumenitsa, Patras, Corfu.
You will find updated details of each shipping company that serves the route from Italy to Greece!
A quick view of classic departures for the route from Italy to Greece and return
- Ancona to Greece: 2 daily runs at 13:30 and 14:00 o'clock, 7 days a week all year round
- Venice to Greece: 5 weekly departures all year round (Wed. 04:30 and 12:00, Thu. 04:30, Sat. 13:30, Sun. 12:00)
- Bari to Greece: 1 x daily all year round (dep. 19:30) and 2 x daily from June to September (dep. 19:30 and 19:00)
- Brindisi to Greece: 1-2 x daily all year round (dep. 13:00 and 21:00) and 2-3 x daily from end June to beginning September (13:00 and 21:00)
Please click on the link below and you will be taken immediately to the appropriate page.
- Minoan Lines schedules Ancona to Greece
- Anek-Superfast Ferries schedules Ancona-Greece
- Minoan Lines schedules Venice to Greece
- Anek-Superfast Ferries schedules Venice-Greece
- Anek-Superfast Ferries schedules Bari-Greece
- Ventouris Ferries schedules Bari-Greece
- Grimaldi Lines schedules Brindisi-Greece
- European Seaways schedules Brindisi-Greece
Notice: The next year's ferry schedule Italy-Greece is usually announced between November and December of the present year!
All of the above information in the Italy-Greece timetable was accurate when published but can be changed without notice.