Ferry Greece 2021
Ferries in Greece
The ferries in Greece offer so many nice destinations and it would be a shame to miss some of them by limiting yourself to one place!
The ferries in Greece are by the far the best option with lots of ships going between different Greek islands on a consistent basis. This is good for your wallet, but also offers another big benefit. A ferry ride will give you a great tour of the beautiful Aegean Sea. It's also a stress-free way to travel: simply hop on the boat, sun yourself on the deck and before you know it you'll be at your next beautiful destination.
So if you are up for a bit of sea travel why not do a bit of hopping from island to island? Ferries in Greece to the islands make this easy and affordable and will allow you to see a wide variety of beautiful sites during your stay in Greece. There are islands for everyone — those wanting to escape, those wanting to explore the remains of old civilizations and those just wanting to enjoy the sand, sea, tavernas and Greek food while reveling in some of the 300 sunny days a year.
The most visited islands are Santorini, Mykonos, Paros, Naxos, Amorgos, Milos, Serifos, Crete, Rhodes, Symi, Kalymnos, Karpathos, Samos, Lesvos, Ikaria, Skiathos, Skopelos, Alonissos, Corfu, Ithaca, Zakynthos, Kefalonia, and Kythira.
Compare and book ferries to/from Greece with go-Ferry.com and get the most available ticket functionality!
Important: Ferry tickets are individual ferry tickets purchased for a specific route and for personal use. If you are going to travel to more than one Greek island then you should buy a ticket for each route. Each destination is a single ticket!
FERRY TICKETS IN GREECE
Booking your ferry tickets is very easy and can be done online in just 2 minutes!
- The cost depends on the destination and is affected by the period during which the ticket was purchased
- The price also depends on the ferry operator and how fast the vessel is
- High-speed ferries can reach your destination much faster than conventional ones, but the ferry ticket in Greece is about twice as much!
FERRY TIMES IN GREECE
Here are some estimates of how long it takes to get to some of Greece's most popular ferry destinations.
- Ferry from Piraeus to Santorini: 8-9 hours with the slow ferry or 5 with the fast one. Appr. ticket fare: €40/90 respectively
- Ferry from Rafina to Mykonos: 4,30 hours with the slow ferry or 2,30 with the fast one. Appr. ticket price: €35/70 respectively
- Ferry from Piraeus to Crete: 7 to 9 hours based on which port of Crete you’re heading to. Appr. ticket cost: €40-70
- Ferry from Mykonos to Santorini: 2-3 hours with the fast ferry or 4-5 hours with the slow one. Appr. price: €45/100
- Ferry from Heraklion to Santorini: 2 hours with the fast ferry or 4 hours with the slow one. Appr. fare: €45/100
- Ferry from Paros to Mykonos: 2 hours with the slow ferry or 1 with the high-speed one. Appr. ticket price: €20/58
GREECE ISLAND HOPPING
Want to discover the Greek islands? The islands in the Aegean are a beautiful touch that will remain indelible in your memory. The Cyclades, the Dodecanese, Crete, the Sporades and the islands of the North Aegean invite you to experience unforgettable experiences. Place your map and embark on a journey of marvelous beauty, make your own Greece Island Hopping and enjoy it!
For those looking for a cosmopolitan atmosphere and luxurious lifestyle, Santorini and Mykonos are the places to visit in the Cyclades. Both offer picturesque beaches, stunning views, elegant nightlife and VIP treatment. With direct ferry connections, these two destinations are easy to combine into one visit.
Syros and Naxos is the epicenter of the Greek island in the Aegean Sea. Start from Syros and then go to Tinos, Mykonos, Santorini and Anafi. Or start from Naxos and then go to Paros, Santorini, Amorgos, Ios and Folegandros.
Among the many Greek islands, you will discover in the Aegean, a popular destination is the Sporades Islands (Skiathos, Skopelos, Alonissos), decorated with world-renowned beaches, both secluded and organized.
Between Greece and the coasts of Asia Minor, in the northeast part of the Aegean Sea, five major islands (Ikaria, Samos, Limnos, Lesvos, Chios) and many smaller islands (Agios Efstratios, Thymena, Fourni, Psara etc.) offer you amazing holiday and visit options.
With so much information in your hands, it's up to you to create your own Odyssey and enjoy these glittering gems that adorn the Aegean first hand. Enjoy the vacation of your life with the Greek Islands Ferry!
FERRIES TO GREECE
The most popular way to get to Greece (especially if you are traveling by car) is to board the Ferry to Greece departing daily from several ports of Italy!
This trip is preferred by travelers who drive from central, western and northern Europe and wish to stay in Greece for a longer period. They normally share visits between archaeological sites and the country's incredible beaches.
- Click and find the latest updates on Italy to Greece Ferries, ticket prices and go-Ferry.com special offers!